26.6.11

BAD DAY. :)

I JUST CANT DEAL WITH YOU, anymore.

it wasnt hard to deal with you ,but now, i just don give a damn anymore.

U tot it's cool and nothing,
But no, it sucks and it waste time.




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I have been cursing ALOT recently,
only in peace proposal time.
I donwana talk to a wood,
who doesnt reply or reply with a childish attitude.
WTF.

aand i cant stand it no more.
went to watch chinese's forum.
and it was the part where they start to talk about sensei,
my heart! pain.
my mentor. :'(
I just can't make this forum an inspiring one!
I feel like, wana edit the script and contribute ideas.
But, u can't have two tigers in one mountain.


I had the sudden urge, to go chant.
and i went, to meeting room, just me chanting out loud by myself.
but, the moment i open my mouth and chant.
i cant hold it, :'(
kinda breakdown.
but, the whole process of chanting was great.
had some "small talks" with myself.
guess that's all about it.

Banting

Farewell