25.9.10

Uniten World Peace Forum

WE MADE IT!
After 3months of struggles and delays. it's done.
i gain and i lose.
i am not perfect.


Uniten World Peace Forum
On President Ikeda's Peace Proposal 2010
our first college stop.
hope it wont be the last.

6 panels and moderator next to me in red tie.


I only slept for an hour. that explains the look.i m missing it d.

.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

oh. my feelings are so complicated now.
*blush*
i don compose anymore.
cuz i never get to complete one :)

shall i re-start the engines??
However, ever since i m flooded with all philosophies and teachings
I have become
almost a dead person.
Where's my creativity?
Where's my farney-ness?
Where's my childishness?!

Most importantly, where are my feelings??

I don even talk much now.
Everyone's movin on.
Despite that i am busy with many things.
but i never move on.
I still stay in the same circle.

Iamtired.

Let's delete everything. and restart

thanks for those inspiring songs.

Banting

Farewell