24.5.10

FRI & SUN

MUAHAHAHA!!
so yes.

never phail to make my day.
love to crap
love to talk dirty
laugh like nobody's business.

Back from SS2 Gei Tak Sek Desert Shop
& Drink @ Station1 in Taipan.

so yes, that's about it for today :)



On Fri,

the bunch of monkey

went The Curve lo

Apartment :)



I love tis pic they use.

lovely ~_~






aiks. it's hein~

prefer TB tho. o(~_~)o






the 3 ladies.




beatsy's classic lips-pouting look.

be imaginary peeps.




...i realy regretted that ribbon thing on my head.

i wil give it away to my hairstylist fren. -___-




tis is the only pic where i am satisfied

cuz I look pretty fair and less chubby :)


am glad that jon actually gain weight :D

keep it up!!

PS words :



thanks peeps i really enjoyed the food :)

gracia~!


and sorry that i wasnt really in the mood.

muahaha..mayb am too tired. :)

TC PEEPS

*heartz* you guys always despite everything :)

Banting

Farewell